{{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }} {{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.copy_link' | translate }}

{{ 'in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }}

{{ (item.variation.media ? item.variation.media.alt_translations : item.product.cover_media.alt_translations) | translateModel }} {{ (item.variation.media
                    ? item.variation.media.alt_translations
                    : item.product.cover_media.alt_translations) | translateModel
{{ 'product.bundled_products.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.bundle_group_products.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.buyandget.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.gift.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.addon_products.label' | translate }}
{{ field.name_translations | translateModel }}
  • {{ childProduct.title_translations | translateModel }}

    {{ getChildVariationShorthand(childProduct.child_variation) }}

{{ 'product.set.open_variation' | translate }}
  • {{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childProductName }} x {{ selectedChildProduct.quantity || 1 }}

    {{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childVariationName }}

{{item.quantity}}x HK$0 {{ item.unit_point }} 點
{{addonItem.product.cover_media.alt_translations | translateModel}}
{{ 'product.addon_products.label' | translate }}
{{addonItem.quantity}}x {{ mainConfig.merchantData.base_currency.alternate_symbol + "0" }}
M. Chapoutier Hermitage Blanc "Chante Alouette" 2019

M. Chapoutier Hermitage Blanc "Chante Alouette" 2019

★2011年被Robert Parker 評為:"Its a full bodied, Montrachet-Styled"
★酒莊之招牌酒款, 葡萄果實取自於三處特級莊園-"Le Meal""Les Murets", "Chante -Alouete",結合了三處葡萄園的風土特色,有著濃郁豐厚的酒體,冰河沖積的沉積物帶來了礦石風味,酸度平衡細繳。
★100%Marsanne, Organic, Biodynamic


全店,6支特價 - 95折


{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
數量 組合數量
一次最大商品購買數量限制為 99999



{{'products.quick_cart.out_of_number_hint'| translate}}

{{'product.preorder_limit.hint'| translate}}

每筆訂單限購 {{ product.max_order_quantity }} 件

現庫存只剩下 {{ quantityOfStock }} 件


M.Chapoutier Hermitage Blanc "Chante Alouette" 2019

「吟唱園(Chante Aloutte)」其實位於Maison Blanche葡萄園下方,朝正南,底層為黃土,上覆有石灰岩質黏土。晶亮的金黃帶綠酒色,鼻息複雜細膩,具有蜂蜜、薑、榅桲果,以及椴花氣息,風格明確口感柔和,尾韻帶有烤杏仁氣味,整體優雅而餘韻長美。

40-30% takes place in stainless steel vats. The remaining 60-70% is aged in demi-
muids (600 litres) barrels, 10% of which
are made of new wood and 90% of wood
previously used for one to three wines.

*96 pts Decanter *
"Nobody owns more vineyard land on the hill of Hermitage than Michel Chapoutier. His extraordinary single-vineyard Sélections Parcellaires wines attract the most attention, but when it comes to value, the Chante-Alouette Hermitage is unbeatable, and reliably excellent. Grown biodynamically across three lieux-dits (Les Murets, Le Méal, L’Ermite), about two-thirds of this Marsanne is aged in demi-muids, 10% of which are new. More closed and reductive than some, though richer and more expansive on the palate: sweet mango fruit, plenty of salty extract, good acidity. Cat Lomax: Honey, yellow plum and vanilla spice on the nose. Ripe fruit sweetness, green tea and herbal notes behind, lovely texture. Fresh and vibrant. Tanguy Martin: Developed nose with hints of candied apricot and quince. Full-on style, with a soft palate and a medium finish."

95 pts Jeb Dunnuck:
Always a classic Hermitage Blanc, the 2019 Hermitage Chante-Alouette Blanc is all Marsanne that comes mostly from vines just above the Le Méal lieu-dit, but also from the upper part of the Les Murets. A rich, medium to full-bodied beauty, it has classic Hermitage minerality as well as smoking good notes of buttered peach, quince, woodsmoke, crushed stone, and a touch of spice. It shows even more minerality on the palate and is balanced, with ample mid-palate depth and a great finish. This young, concentrated, vibrant Hermitage Blanc can be drunk over the coming 20-25 years or more.

*94 pts Wine Spectator:*
"Deliciously ripe and succulent, with yellow apple, green plum and Cavaillon melon notes laced with salted butter, honeysuckle and heather. This has a minerally edge and a flash of bitter orange buried on the finish, adding a hint of tension for balance. Lovely."



  • 速遞服務
  • 合運已購買的訂單
  • 觀塘門市自取


  • Apple Pay
  • 信用卡
  • 支付寶 (HK)_SHOPLINE Payments
  • FPS
  • 微信支付
  • 銀行轉帳/ATM